in Sales Management Software Free – PharmacyGPP
You might have sales associates, assistant managers, warehouse workers, customer service reps, and many other types of employees. Each one has unique responsibilities, Employee Management tool is why you’ll want them to have different permissions when accessing the Sales Management Software – PharmacyGPP.
Protect your business
- Protect your business by granting proper permissions for each employee group and control over cash inaccuracy in every shift.
- Create customized access logins for each employee. Give them only the permissions that are necessary, and block access to sensitive content – financial statements, for example – and unallowed operations (discounts, promotions, cancelations, returns, modification of the products info, view or modify inventory levels, etc).
Manage your employees
- Create shifts and control all the cash flow and sales inside of them with the shift reports.
- The information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Track each employee’s sales performance to determine best performers and make informed business decisions.
- PharmacyGPP allows you to filter reports by employee, store and time period.
See video Employee Management (HR)
Set User Rights
- Maintain safe, reliable operations and store security, along with effective budgeting of time and staff with control of employee specifications.
- Assign specific roles and permissions to each employee to manage their access to features and data.
- Control employee access to discounts and price editing during orders.
- Keep track of which employees process each order and perform various inventory-related actions.
- Set software language for each employee.
Commissions and Sales Goals *
See more Point of Sale
- Boost your sales with a motivated team.
- Sale Management Software – PharmacyGPP offers a number of options to help you and your managers motivate employees. Commissions enable stores to recognize and reward hard-working employees. Set a standard rate, push products, or create monthly sales goals to activate commissions.
- Flat rates, individual commission rates, inventory commissions
- You can create a sales goal for each store, and a commission for employees when the goal has been reached.
- Create a straight commission, either a percentage by sale or fixed amount by product. You can also set up unique commission rates to reward hard workers, such as separate commissions for managers.
- Assign special commissions to specific products, which is a great way to move anything that’s been selling too slowly.